- The festival will take place on 16–17 September 2023 at Kulttuuritehdas Korjaamo
- Opening hours Sat 11am–9pm and Sun 11am–8pm. Saturday night continues in the form of an Night programme (R-Rated) from 9pm to 1am.
Sales Tables in Vaunusali Sat 11am–7pm and Sun 11am–7pm.
Zine Fest in Kulmasali, Sat 11am–7pm and Sun 11am–5pm
- The event is free.
- The information desks are located in the lobbies of Korjaamohalli and Vaunusali.
- The festival has a programme suitable for different ages. Age restrictions are found in the programme.
- The program is in Finnish and English. See language details on the programme.
Location and arrival
- Address: Kulttuuritehdas Korjaamo, Töölönkatu 51 A-B, 00250 Helsinki (See in Google Maps)
- Reach the venue by walking, cycling, public transport or by car.
- The nearest tram stops are Töölönhalli (trams 2, 4, 10) and Ooppera (trams 1, 8).
- There is a parking space for bicycles on Töölönkatu.
- You can park on the side of the street or in the nearest large parking lot, which is located in Kisahalli.
Food and drink
- Korjaamo restaurant serves lunch during the festival weekend.
- There are many restaurants in the nearby area.
- You can also bring your own snacks to the festival.
- Although the festival is free, the festival offers the opportunity to dine and shop at both the exhibitors’ and Zine Fest’s tables.
- Bring cash and mobilepay for art purchases.
- Only card payment in Korjaamo services i.e. the restaurant and the cloackroom
Safety and equality
- There will be security guards and first aid trained employees in the festival.
Safer space policy
- Every visitor to the festival undertakes to follow the principles. Check out the policy here.
- There are designated persons with pink attention vests who you can contact to let them know about what happened.
- Public events in Korjaamo Vaunusali, Kulmasali and Vintti are accessible. The elevator for Vintti is located next to the stairwell in the lobby of Vaunusali.
- Accessible toilets are located in Vaunusali and Korjaamosali.
- Unisex toilets are located in Korjaamosali, and there is also an accessible toilet.
- The toilets in Vaunusali are separate toilets for men and women, and there is also an accessible toilet for everyone.
- The Toilet Pass is used at the Comic Festival. The toilet pass is a card whose purpose is to make it easier for people with various intestinal diseases to access the toilet in public places. The person showing the card has the right to enter the toilets without queuing. Please consider the people using Vessapass at the festival!
Cloack room/Lost and Found
- Korjaamo has a cloack room where you can leave your belongings. The price is €3.50. Earplugs are also sold on site for €1/piece.
- You can ask about lost items by emailing email@example.com
Please mail us if you have some questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com